Monday, October 29, 2007

Marlene & Jeremy

I shot Marlene and Jeremy's engagement shoot last Saturday right after getting off the plane from New York! I thought I would be a little tired at the shoot but low and behold after meeting these two I was wide awake and having the time of my life for about 6 hours!! We went extra long because we were just having to much fun and didn't want to stop!
Marlene and Jeremy are some of THE sweetest people I have ever met! Marlene is a kindred spirit to me in that she laughed almost the entire shoot...it gave me a glimpse of what my engagement shoot will probably be like! haha! And Jeremy was right there making Marlene laugh and a definite gentleman which you really don't see very much any more! All in all this was one of my most favorite shoots and I seriously can't wait for their wedding I think it's going to be the highlight of next year! Check out their adorable slideshow!! I think they could be models:)

The rest of the tour blogging is coming soon but I have to SLEEP!!! :)

7 comments:

Vick Prizma Productions said...

Hi Sarah ,

How are u ? This is really nice and cool I love ur work

Cheers

Caitlin said...

These are great! I really love the night shots, and the image at the end is awesome!

Emily DeWan Photography said...

Fantastic! Love the running along the lakefront one. And you got them in the trees! I should try that :)

jamiedelaine said...

Really cute Sarah!! Wow, crazy long shoot! Looks like a blast though. Neat couple :)

Drew's Place said...

Looks really good Sarah. You are taking some great pictures and I enjoy checking your blog daily. Keep up the great work. I hope to get as good as you at taking pics of people. The expression you capture on the couples faces are amazing!

BethLaurren said...

have I mentioned that we're taking my engagement photos downtown? For 8 hours?!?! And I want a shot that looks just like thier last one here. Me, my boy, and my city - my two favorite things in life!

Sarah Barlow said...

Thank you guys so much!! It was totally all Marlene and Jeremy though! They worked the magic! :)

Beth!! HECK YEAH!! ooohhh! I can't wait!!