Thursday, July 26, 2007

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for!


It's the REAL Barlowgirl post! haha! I've been waiting for months and months to post this slideshow but had to wait until the CD release of the new album! So after months of these pictures being under lock and key you can finally see them! :)
But first to build up the anticipation(although I know you can just skip all this and watch the slideshow...lol). We'll start with the girls latest CD that was released on Tuesday. Number one it is beyond incredible. Number two go out and buy it right NOW...ok you can watch the slideshow THEN go buy it!! It will change your life! It's definitely one of the most controversial albums I've heard but they get the point across with boldness and it's just awesome to listen to too!!

A couple of my pictures did get into the album artwork which I'm excited about..and this time I actually got a little photo credit too which is always sweet! hahaha!
Here are some pictures of the new album and the two pictures I took:) (sorry I cut off this first one..)I was so honored to second shoot with the amazing Jeremy Cowart on this shoot it was one of my smaller life goals! :)



Drum roll please.............


Goodnight Chicago!!
LOL

15 comments:

Emily DeWan Photography said...

I LOVE the locker room shots. Such a cool area. These are fantastic! Now I'll go check out their album :)

kennykimdotcom said...

way too cool. can I get a signed copy?! :-D

Sarah Renée said...

SWEET! :)

rowena said...

Woo Hoo! Finally! Supah "inside" photos, so kewl! My girls and I just got the cd yesterday and they've already watched the dvd and listened to th cd several times! It's a must purchase, cd AND dvd combo!

Stacy Cross said...

Great work, girl! And congrats on your beautiful pics making it into the CD cover - you should be very proud! :)

J@KE said...

I'm not kidding you should really consider being a pro photographer. I've been watching your work for some time now and it's just incredible! All I'm saying is look into it. lol.....

As always great stuff and your cousins must be proud to have you as a relative ;-)

Sarah Barlow said...

Thank you so much you all! The girls are just so easy to shoot it's fun!

Yeah, Emily you HAVE to check out the album! It's incedible!

HAHA! Kenny...um..Yeah, I'm the official forger of their autographs...so I guess that could be arranged! LOL!

Rowena! Yeah, we watched the DVD last night and it is wonderful! So glad you guys are enjoying the album:)

Jake! I am fasting and praying seriously about that. Thanks for the encouragement! HAHAHA!

anxiousdog said...

Yay! Another album! We just named our new puppy Barlow after our favorite band. Now we have our very own Barlow Girl. :) Come see her!!

Brad Person said...

Awesome Sarah!

Jasmine said...

Soooooooo sick...I love Barlow Girl, but I LOOOVE your pictures!! :)

Samantha F. said...

I just got the cd, didn't even realize it was out, but i saw it and bought it. (Yes, that was a really long run on sentence.) I LOVE it.

Mary Marantz said...

omg!! I'm SO excited! can't wait to get my copy. way to go on the awesome shots! you are one of the coolest people I know!!

xoxo
M:)

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awesome awesome pics of your cousins!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, awesome photo shoot! WOOT! your REALLY good @ photography! :)

Anonymous said...

awesome shoot!!!!!
i love them so much,
they seem really easy to photograph.
they are so pretty too!
love your work girl!
any way i can have a copy of this?
how much does it cost??