Friday, January 19, 2007

Mucho progresso!!! :)

It's amazing how much progress you get done when people help you!! lol!! What a thought! I've had Mark Collins come over the past couple days and blast through all the album design and ordering!! Which is such a huge load off my back plus he does it so well that why in the world should I do it?? I trained my sister Natalie how to go through and edit all the photos after a wedding and get them sent to Pictage so now I'm FREE!!!!!!!! Yeah!! I'm really excited! So what do I do with all the freedom you may ask?? Well...


BABYSIT!!!!! LOL!! I've rarely babysat in the past couple years because I've been so busy and my sister Natalie usually steps up to the plate:) But tonight since she is at another babysitting job I get to babysit the 4 younger kids! It's been fun! Oli, Jules and I all had a dance party in our princess dresses!! Olivia like's to change her dress about every 3 minutes or so but it's so cute!! :) And JuliAnna just wishes she could walk so much but loves just standing in her port-a-crib and bouncing up and down! After I laid them down(and Oli changing her outfit for the 7th time of the night) Mark, John and I watched Get Smart and told spy stories! It's been a fun night and I love spending time with my brothers and sisters even if they are....screaming right now...oops!!...gotta run!! Have an awesome night!!
Sarah
PS. the video is a little scripture verse that Olivia learned in school! She's pretty smart!:)

10 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

AWWW!!! I love my oli andn njulesn lol

Andrew Barlow said...

Natalie go to bed already, and cut back on the gin and juice before you post... jk :P

Dude, The 'Liv is a beast... lol

Stacy Cross said...

That could not be cuter!!! Sarah, when are you coming to Texas so I can finally meet you?! I've decided that you need to book a wedding in Texas and I can come and be your peon assistant! Does that sound good? Blessings to the Barlow family in Jesus!

Sarah Barlow said...

Stacy! I so want to come to Texas sometime! My family lives down there too so I HAVE to come:) I love your idea except instead you can be my awesome assistant!! hehe!!

Anonymous said...

lol andrew's comment is funny

J@KE said...

Funny but wrong....... ;-P

J@KE out.

Shyla said...

Nattie... you are just way too awesome!! Jill of all trades!! :)

|| davidjay || said...

So Cute! ...looks like the Olivia Suite has been rearranged?

Sarah Barlow said...

Yep!! It's now the Oliv/Jules Suite but I think it still says DJ on the wall in flowers...LOL

Natalie Joy said...

Aww:) Shy....I dont know another woman from california with the last name Dalirifar that can- arm wrestle, walk in heels alll day, do hair amazingly, and be one of the sweetest people in the whole world all at the same time:)
So you are definitely a "Shyla of all trades:)"
love you!