Saturday, July 15, 2006

Journal Entry…I can’t remember what number. I’m getting too old.

I had a great birthday today! Thank you everyone for the letters, pm’s, and messages! You all are the best!

I got up really late almost in time for lunch(wow I should do this more often!) We went down to the campus for lunch and my aunt got everyone to sing happy birthday and it was so hilarious! They just kept singing it!! My aunt said that is the longest happy birthday they’ve sung so they must like me…well that’s good cause I love these girls!! They are so nice and I would love to get to know them better!

This afternoon Maggie their dog had her puppy…yeah I know singular!! We don’t know if she’s going to have anymore..but she had an adorable little black puppy. My aunt and uncle had decided to keep one of the puppies so this looks like it will be the one they are keeping! lol! The funny part is that since it was born on my birthday they are naming it Sarah! What a present!

Today we just chilled after the huge day yesterday! My aunt and I just talked for a couple hours and it was great! She is so easy to talk to! I love it!

Tonight we had dinner and then cake! The cake was sooo cool! It was a checkerboard cake!! I got everything coconut for my presents! A coconut necklace, belt and..another necklace! They are VERY cool!!

After dinner I got to talk with my family on the phone which was great! I miss them! After cake I just sat out at my favorite spot, the porch, and watched the lightening and listened to James Taylor! Hard life I tell ya!! Hehe!

Being 19 is great! No more saying I’m 18!! It’s felt like I’ve said that for the past 10 years or something!! Lol!

I love you all so much!

PS…oh yeah…that last picture in the slideshow with the cups under the aluminum foil is the way to keep ants off the cake overnight!! Genius!!
Pss. Oh yeah..In the slideshow, it might look like I was crying or something..but I just kinda got red eye from rubbing my eyes..I guess I'm not supposed to touch my eyes or mouth down here cause of all the things going around...oops!! hehe!:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!! thats awesome!! that cake looks incredible! your not clear any more!! your actually white!! LOL!! maybe by the time you get back youll be a little brown! lol
love you!

Anonymous said...

Sar, I've heard ants have alot of protein in them, a few wouldn't hurt! lol
Glad your having a great time!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mom

J@KE said...

I'm probably the only dork who didn't say Happy Birthday on your birthday even though I knew it was your birthday. I'm sorry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

J@KE

PS I'm such a dork! ;-P

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I cant believe you finally 19! awwww! I miss you and cant wait till you get home so me you and brooke can get 2gether! Its so good to hear you birthday was good! you deserve that! I hope you have fun the rest of ur time there!! I love you!!!

Love your oldest and dearest friend,

Debbie

Debbie Garon said...

yea sarah i think i finally figured out this whole blog thing lol! http://debbiegaron.blogspot.com/

Sarah Barlow said...

Hey Natalie!! Yeah the cake was AMAZING! I'm eating some right now...mmm!!

Mom! So that's what you've been feeding us!! hehe!! Love you!

Jake! No worries! You're not a dork! I'm terrible at that stuff too:) Thanks so much!!

Sarah Barlow said...

Debbie!! I know!! I miss you so much too! When I get back I think Natalie is planning a surprise birthday for me!! So you should come!! HAHAHA!!!
...actually I don't know if she is..but yeah we HAVE to get together and watch Pride and Prejudice oh and the Notebook!! :)Love you too!!

Jasmine said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm sorry I didn't send my b-day wishes sooner, but it looks like you're having a wonderful time anyway! :)
Happy 19th!

c r y s t a l said...

Happy belated birthday, Sarah!!! Looks like you had a good one! And sounds like you're having a fabulous time down there!!! :)

Sarah Barlow said...

Thank you so much!!!! I had an AWESOME birthday:)