Friday, June 30, 2006

Barbie and Ken! lol! :)

...they were cute enough to pull it off!
I did an awesome wedding reception last week for Elissa and Greg, they got married in April in Mexico! Elissa used to babysit me when I was little! Wow! Time flys!
They had a intimate reception for family and friends who weren't able to make it! So Elissa's mom Dannah(the incredible organizer that I talked about earlier...) had me come to do the pictures:) Elissa and Greg are sooooo cute together it is awesome! And VERY easy to do their pictures! We went over to a farm right across the street from them and did a little photoshoot before the party! Dannah had arranged for a horse and carriage to come pick them up from the farm, it was so sweet and we were close to not being able to pull off the surprise because the carriage was running late.. but WE DID it!! Whew! lol! The whole day was beautiful and at the end Greg played a song on his guitar that he wrote for Elissa! It was awesome!
**Slideshow**

5 comments:

Andrew Barlow said...

Wow.




lol

Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

CAN I JUST SAY YOUR TOO AWESOME!
YOU ARE SO GOOD!
I loved the entire thing!

Shyla said...

Yup... You rock!!!
They were a really cute couple and I love the shots where you captured him looking at her with that look where you could see how much he loves her!!
...awwww

Sarah Barlow said...

Thanks guys!!! :)
Yeah..those are my favorite too Shyla!

Debbie Garon said...

awww yea!!!! im so glad i got to see those pics!! she looked beautiful!!!!!!!!! thats so close to my house too! :)