Saturday, February 09, 2008

WOW.....I should just do the intern thing full time!

Well....we have all 7 applicants in for the intern program and several for the pre-intern program! Wow! What an amazing response! We were already half full after only having released it for 3 hours! Pretty sweet! :)
I'm going to be evaluating all the applications tonight and emailing out details and if people have been accepted....so if any of you all are on the fence or really wanting to be part of this program get your email in and I will look over your request too, I can't guarantee anything...but it doesn't hurt to try!! But you only have a few more hours!! :)

2 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

Sarah! I just saw the results of the OPC and I wanted to let you know that I voted for your photo whenever possible! There were a lot of great photos, but that one was my favorite! Every time engagement pics would come up, I hoped that that photo would come up! How cool that it's yours!

Molly said...

Sarah,
Love following your blog. Wish I could attend your training. Possibly next year!