Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dana & Thomas



I just shot an awesome engagement session on Saturday afternoon!
Dana and Thomas were so incredibly easy to shoot that I shot the most I ever have: a whopping 850 pics! Yikes! haha!
We did it down at North Avenue Beach which is one of my favorite places to shoot, it's just so gorgeous!
We just had so much fun and they said that they should just start doing this full time modeling and I completely agree! :) I can't wait for their beautiful wedding this September in Chicago! CLICK HERE for the slideshow!!

6 comments:

Andrew Barlow said...

wow... uhm yea... wow... amazing shots!!! totally cant wait for the wedding!!! omg thats gonna be great :)

J@KE said...

so pretty much those ROCK!!!! you should be the SAP photographer of the year. lol. :-P

It was lots of fun watchin' Jane Eyre the other day so thanks for inviting me. :-)

J@KE

Paige Kearin said...

Love the shots! That men & women one is really creative.

Aurora said...

Wow, once again, this is amazing. How old were you when you started out cos I'm 17 and I feel I started to old =/, well i technically started at 16 but still...I want to be this good at shooting photos :) Any advice for an ameteur (sp) like me?

PS
You can write on my blog, my teacher wont mind...

PSS
Sorry to be such a pain in your bum...

Aurora said...

too*

Corey Bienert said...

I love the vignetting you're using.

It's like you took a page right out of my book :)