Thursday, March 30, 2006

Time Flies!!!!

Yeah...I know I really am feeling old...sorry for all the cheezy titles!! lol!!
Here is a picture of my other best friend Joy Towers and I. This is a picture of one of our MANY business ideas that we came up with!! Every time we would get together we would come up with a new business! This one was for people like us who were not allowed to have a dog...so we would make one for them!!! We were in business for about 20 minutes until we came up with a better idea!! lol!! We were neighbors when we were two and our mom's would pass us over the fence when each one needed a break!! And we have been great friends ever since!! When I was younger I always told everyone that I was going to get married when I was 18.....yeah...well that didn't happen and Joy always thought I was crazy!! lol!! The reason for this post is because I just found out that I'm going to be the Maid of Honor in her wedding this September(she is 19;)!!! I'm am sooooo excited!! I just scream every time I think of it!! lol!! So the other day we went bridesmaids dress shopping! Ahh!! It was a blast! And while we were at it she decided to try her dress on again so I got some shots of it:) >SLIDESHOW<
Enjoy! And have an awesomely wonderful day!! haha!

13 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Sarah! Married at 18!!! Silly girl!!! :) lol

Andrew Barlow said...

Haha, she's not laughing... lol

J@KE said...

Good call Andrew!!! She still has time.....

Sarah Barlow said...

Silly boys!! lol
I decided I guess I could extend that another year....HAHA!!! 19 sounds better;) LOL!!!!!!!

Andrew Barlow said...

Yeah, that sounds better to me to.... I mean its like you are sooo much more mature by then. It's like you've doubled your maturity... lol

Sarah Barlow said...

Whatever!!

lol!

Anonymous said...

haha!! wow sarah whats with the "POSE" lol!!
Yeah..why cant she get married at 19?!?!?! maybe its cuz girls mature faster than boys?!?!? lol haha

Sarah Barlow said...

Natalie knowing you you'll probably get married when your 12!!!





....oh yeah that's right your 14...
haha

|| davidjay || said...

:) The single life is a blessed life! - I think Peter or Paul or somebody said that but I don't remember so I'll just take credit for it.

Sarah Barlow said...

Yeah!:) Very true! haha!!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

I love the paper dogs business...come to think of it I had a paper girlfriend thru most of high school... ;)

Sarah Barlow said...

HAHA!!!! That's more than I had!!!

Debbie Garon said...

awww Joy's dress is beautiful! i cant believe she getting married! shes younger than me!! it is so crazy the way life takes its turns!