Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chicago PUG launch!!





Last night was the first Chicago PUG meeting!
PUG stands for Pictage User Group:)
It was sooo much fun! We learned so much!
Sara France came out from San Diego to launch the group!
She is sooo funny and totally rocks!!! We had an awesome time afterwards at dinner too! Here are some pics from it:)
The first pic is me, Jill Douglas(our PUG leader!), Jake(one of my assistants!), Sara, and Michael(a fellow OSP'er!!)
And the second pic is Sara and I doing a crazy new camera trick where you put it on a long shutter speed and spin around!! haha!!!
ps. the rockin new Borders are from ShowIT Borders!! Check it out!!!!!:)

8 comments:

c r y s t a l said...

Sarah Barlow!! I miss you and I heart you!!!!!!!!

You are the bestest, and I can't wait to see you again, girl!

Sarah Barlow said...

Crystal Goss!!! lol!
I miss you tooooooo!!!!!!!!
Man, I so can't wait to see you again either!
You ROCK!!!!
Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I look like a dork in that pic!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so the above anonymous is me.

J@KE

PS. so is this one

Anonymous said...

HAHA JAKE!!! thats EXACTLY what i said to sarah when she showed me:) lol jk
CUTE PICS:)

Anonymous said...

ps. SARAH!! you look sooo tiny in the 2nd pic.:) lol

Sarah Barlow said...

Haha! Is that anything new??

Sarah Barlow said...

umm....that post above was about me..not you looking like a dork Jake...just wanted to clear that up;)
LOL!!! AWESOME!!!