Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Kevin-Marie & Jaymie ::: Engagement

A couple weeks ago my amazing friend Brianna and I headed down to Atlanta for Kevin-Marie & Jaymie's engagement shoot! We made it just in time that we missed all the crazy tornados and crazy weather that had just passed by and had such a fun road trip down! We met up with these two at the W Hotel which is such an amazing place, you can't go wrong! Thankfully Kevin-Marie has a friend that works at the hotel so we were able to shoot all around and even snuck into some buildings that we weren't allowed in but it proved to be worth it for the shot!!!;) I can not wait to shoot their wedding in August in Chicago! Should be amazing!! Check out the pics!!










***CLICK HERE*** for the slideshow!!

2 comments:

Joe Barlow, a pastor, 10th of 14 kids, father of 7, husband of one beautiful wife said...

I love the one of them in the mirror on the wall with all the other pix.
Love ya Sar.
Good job.

dani marie said...

That duck picture is AMAZING, I think my favorite ever!