Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Karen & Brian ::: Wedding

This past weekend I headed back to Chicago to shoot Karen and Brian's wedding! I booked this wedding about 2 years ago and ever since I did I was so looking forward to it...after them explaining how everything was going to go! They had the wedding at Our Mother of Good Counsel Church right near where Karen grew up her whole life, which made it extra special! We then we headed downtown Naperville for a couple hours to get some fun shots of the group! It turned out to be more than a perfect day for it too! Thank God! Afterwards we all headed over to one of my favorite places ever: Maggiano's. ::sidenote::they have THE best service ever...that I've ever seen at any venue ever...and I've been to quite a few! You can tell they are amazing when they even treat the vendors like royalty, asking if I needed anything whenever they passed by! Awesome.::end-sidenote::
Karen and Brian's love for each other made me almost cry at some points! It was amazing.... My assistant Vickie and I kept commenting on it the entire night. Definitely set the bar high for me someday!
They also had a choreographed first dance which was out of this world! You'll see it in the pics!
Karen and Brian you both are beautiful! Congratulations!

***CLICK HERE*** for the slideshow or scroll down for some of the pics!










5 comments:

MissKarenAshley said...

Those pictures are just gorgeous. I love your creativity. Simply amazing...

Joe Barlow, a pastor, 10th of 14 kids, father of 7, husband of one beautiful wife said...

Good work Sar.

Reed and Kelli said...

AMAZING!!!! i love these girl.

Cassie Schott said...

I LOVE the third from the last, and the first in the slideshow! Great job Sarah! Can't wait to see you this weekend! AHHH! :)

Feuza said...

Wow- some great poses, feel lost with groups sometimes!!!