Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Andrea and Gordon's Wedding!

Saturday, Cait, my friend Steve and I headed out to the Naperville Riva to shoot Andrea and Gordon's gorgeous wedding! I just recently did their engagement session and had so much fun with them that I knew the wedding would be incredible! Well they didn't let my hopes down for sure! Everything ran so wonderfully and Andrea was radiant while Gordon, I have rairly ever seen a more tender caring groom! I'm excited to look through all their pictures when I get home!!
Here is their slideshow! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Cait said...

I love it! And I love that you used a Jason Mraz song... lovely! I can't wait to get mine up! Love ya!

DnB Photograpahy said...

Great job! As always you do impress me :)

Morgan Matters said...

Soooo good Sarah! Can't wait to shoot with you this weekend!!!! Just like old times :) Call me when you can!!

RSTAKAT said...

Great Work !!!

Do all newlyweds look that happy?

Congrats!

r said...

Oh my goodness!!!! These are absolutely incredible. You really captured the love these two have for each other. Great job at bringing a big smile and tears to my eyes! Also,it was very nice to meet you. Andrea's BFF.