Monday, March 17, 2008

Winter Jam!!

Well...as I said last week was INCREDIBLE!! I had a complete blast on the Winter Jam tour with my cousins! The bands that were on tour with them were Mercy Me, Skillet, Newsong, Mandisa, Group 1 Crew, and Pure NRG....it was insane!! We were pretty much following Miley Cyrus around the country too because we were playing in the exact same venues!
Here is a little slideshow of some of the shows...I think I have probably posted a hundred slideshows of my cousins concerts...but this time I tried to get some different angles and pics...not just the norm:)
(Korey from Skillet is in a couple of these shots because she comes up and plays one of the songs with the girls at the end of the show! It's sweet!!)

Ok..gotta run....I have to shop, pack, clean, edit, and breathe....in the next couple hours before I leave for the Dominican Republic!! Ahh! :)

6 comments:

Joe Barlow, a pastor, 10th of 14 kids, father of 7, husband of one beautiful wife said...

Very Nice Sarah.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Sarah!! I think the ones of Lauren are the best!! :) But they are all awesome, of course!! I love the one of her drum set!! It's amazing!! Alyssa's hair is so short! I like it!!

Give them my love. :)

Emma Jean

P.S. Have fun in the Dominican Republic!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I think those are some of your best shots yet!

Deborah said...

Great pictures!
Like it very much!

Heather said...

Rad pics! I especially love the ones taken from behind Lauren at her kit!

Anonymous said...

great pics!
becca is so pretty!
how can i post tht on my myspace,
giving credit to you of course..