Friday, March 21, 2008

Dominican - Day 2

Ahh....I really do fall more in love with this place every time I come down!
I'm doing a little recap from yesterday since I forgot to post about it...and each day really has soooo much to post about! It's just that fun! :) Can't wait to post tomorrow, about today...because it was UNREAL with it being Good Friday and all! :)

So yesterday was fun because we had our first day of shoots!! It was 2 guys and they were so fun and into it which was a shocker!! I loved it! We have a total of 10 seniors we are shooting this time....which will make everything nice and laid back!! We realized that the first year I shot about 20 seniors in 1 week..so I have 18 days for 10...which should be nice! ha!
Anyways...I was just chillen in my regular spot on the porch yesterday and my aunt asked if I cut hair....I got kinda nervous but told her HECK YEAH!! Watch the shocking results here:
LOL!!
I've cut a couple people's hair before and always thought it was sooo fun...but I was just really nervous during this cut...and rightly sooo because afterwards....it pretty much looked like a cut from the 60s before she styled it right!! yikes!! I have a little more schooling to do before I move onto getting paid big bucks...;) NO FUTURE PLANS FOR THAT. So please no emails about booking hair appointments I WILL NOT respond;) LOL!
So yes....also, in other news I'm debating whether I should run a marathon tomorrow or not....any thoughts??? Please cast your votes.
I LOVE YOU ALLL!!:)

10 comments:

Test said...

GREAT JOB! I love her hair after! SO FUN!

Running...well, if you just have to. We have about 10 inches of snow here, so I'd love to be outside tomorrow, but I'd go for a long walk if I could be outside.

Looks wonderful down there! Just a bit jealous ;-)

Test said...

GREAT JOB! I love her hair after! SO FUN!

Running...well, if you just have to. We have about 10 inches of snow here, so I'd love to be outside tomorrow, but I'd go for a long walk if I could be outside.

Looks wonderful down there! Just a bit jealous ;-)

Test said...

oops...it said it didn't post!

jamiedelaine said...

Run a marathon? Sarah, are you serious? How do you do that! You have to teach me this summer. You amaze me. I can pretty much run 4 miles and then I collapse. How much do you run a week?

Natalie Joy said...

see if you can run it run it...lol lol
RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!! better you than me:)

Andrew Barlow said...

You should try for it kiddo...
Just be careful of your ankles, those roads down there are really treacherous.
Let us know how you do
=)

Joe Barlow, a pastor, 10th of 14 kids, father of 7, husband of one beautiful wife said...

Sarah,
Stick with your giftings.
Have someone drive you on a motorcycle and photograph it.
Besides you've already run a marathon so you have nothing to prove.

Anonymous said...

Sarah! That really was a nice haircut! As to the marathon thing, are you sure you've had enough training?? Just kidding. When the Downhere guys were at our house, they were training for a marathon, and they kept going down to the lake by our house and running around it! :)

Emma Jean

Katherine said...

Post more vids! I miss you soo much and hearing you laugh made us all here giggle! Troy says, "Tell Aunt Sarah I miss her!"

Andrew PC Smith said...

Do it, do it!!!

"Run, Run, Run, as fast as you Can, You can't Catch Me... I'm the Gingerbread woMan!!!" -Sarah Barlow, while running a marathon. =)