Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nashville Wedding!

On Saturday I shot a beautiful wedding in Nashville with the awesome Krystal Mann! I met Krystal back in July when we both shot a wedding down in Nashville with DJ and we've stayed in touch since! She invited me to shoot this wedding with her and I'm so glad I was able to go!! :)

The couple Che Che and Michael were wonderful and you could tell so sincerely in love! I loved how Michael really looked after Che Che throughout the whole day! The wedding was at this awesome chapel at Vanderbilt University and then the reception was at the super cool Belle Mead Plantation! The day was a perfect fall day and couldn't be more gorgeous! Here is the slide show of their day!!

Things are going great around here!! I dove right back in today with my 5:30AMness so that I can start hacking away at all my projects so don't worry if I haven't responded to things I am still alive!! haha!

5 comments:

Joe Barlow, a pastor, 10th of 14 kids, father of 7, husband of one beautiful wife said...

Sarah,
I know I'm biased, but it looks like your photography is getting better.
Good job.
Dad

BethLaurren said...

hmmmmm....I LOVE picture #34 with the church behind them.

Ginger Murray said...

Really great job!! I think my faves are these: 31, 32, 63, 65.
But really, as usual, I love them all.

Krystal Mann :: Mint & Sage said...

This was so fun! I don't have my show up yet! Just a few images from her bridal session are posted, there are an unreal amount of images! It was so good to see you again and I can't wait for you to come back in October. : )

Emily DeWan Photography said...

Love all the movement and emotion here; awesome!