Monday, September 03, 2007

Erin and John!!

Yesterday, Kristen, Morgan and I shot Erin and John's INCREDIBLE wedding!! We seriously had such a blast! I definitely shot more pictures than I have in a LONG time and in a shorter amount of time too..That's pretty bad! lol! I just couldn't help it though...Erin and John are like models and their bridal party made me laugh so hard I could hardly shoot!! They also threw a super fun reception that we definitely didn't want to leave at the end because it totally reminded me of my families weddings with about 50,000 family members everywhere! Such a blast!!
Check out their slideshow here!

I KNOW it's labor day today and I shouldn't be working but Morgan Matters just started her internship today and it's Kristen's last week so we had to taken advantage of this "labor" day!! :) haha!

10 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Awesome job girls! :)

Stacy Cross said...

Great job Sarah Barlow. :) I love the ones on the bridge with that killer lighting - lovely!

Emily DeWan Photography said...

You made use of some really awesome light! Great expressions. They all look so fun!

J@KE said...

I have to say that I'm somewhat disappointed with this slide show..... Although this show and these shots are far above most other's work it is only on par with yours and therefore only gets a "good job" from me. ;-P LOL!

Keep pushing for those things that make your stuff AWESOME!

J@KE

Lydia Jane said...

Really, really, beautiful, Sarah. These are just spectacular!

BethLaurren said...

I loved the guys on the tennis courts shots and absolutely LOVE the photograph of him spinning her on the courts.

I can't wait for Thursday...are we still going?!?! (yes, that question deserved two question marks and exclamation points :) )

Jasmine said...

LOVED this wedding!! So perfect! :)

Mellimage said...

Great wedding shots, I like your depth of field work. What software do you use to create slideshows? If you do not mind me asking.

Amy Martin said...

beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.