Sunday, March 11, 2007

So much fun!


Well, I just took DJ to the airport yesterday afternoon and we were all sad to see him go but thankfully he's coming back soon! We can't wait! :)
Friday night we had our new friends Bob and Dawn Davis over for dinner and it was such a blast! They are some of the sweetest people and they run an awesome company called la Storia foto, check it out! Now as I'm typing this I'm looking out the window completely enjoying what looks like spring!! I'm so excited to finally be over with winter and spring just around the corner!! YEAH!

4 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Hey Sarah, I was just adding you to my Palm contact info and thought I'd come check out your website... it rocks girlie!!!! I'm so happy for you that you have found your passion so early in life. It was INCREDIBLE meeting you and your ENTIRE family... what a crowd! Your parents are amazing and I can't believe how incredibly talented you all are. What fun it must be to grow up in such a wonderful family! God bless you all...

~ Dawn & Bob
www.lastoriafoto.net

Natalie Joy said...

Bob & Dawn Rock my sox off:) (and their kids;)

Dawn Davis said...

Hey guys!!! Since you're all so musically inclined, I thought I'd share Alli's 8th birthday present with you...

http://www.xanga.com/lastoriafoto/537241235/item.html

ENJOY!

~ Dawn

Sarah Renée said...

La Storia Foto has a great website! :)

On a side note: Sarah, be proud, I've actually posted another entry on my blog! It's slowly becoming more regular again! lol