Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ahh...



The past two days have been absolutely incredible! I thought I came down here to work which I will do in the next couple days but WOW! Yesterday my aunt and I had a super relaxing day, went on a walk around a old horse arena and just sat out in the sun for awhile! Totally what I needed! Then today I got to my cousins house and they were supposed to record all day today but it got put off a little which gave us a day off!! We sat by the pool most of the day and got some color finally!! It was amazing! I can't believe it's February and I'm doing this! Tonight we just got back from an interview that the girls did for a show called Total Axxess and it was hilarious cause their assistant Beka was tallying everything that they were saying during the interview! She is THE funniest person I've ever met so check this out: I love you all! Have a great night!!

7 comments:

Andrew Barlow said...

Sarah Barlow??? Got some color??? Ha, niiiice one Sarah, pinch yourself cuz I think your dreamin'... ROFLMBO Barlow = Pasty and Pale.... hahaha

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I LOVED the video!! What an amazing girl Beka is! She's so interesting and unexpected!

Your giggling in the background really made the video though! No Sarah Anne production is complete without that!! =P

Sarah Barlow said...

Haha!! Actually mr. Andrew I TANNED!! I found out today that I don't have Barlow skin I just haven't utilized my tannable skin! LOL! I sat out for 4 hours and didn't burn a bit!


Haha! Yeah..Sam, Beka is the most funniest random person you will ever meet! I think I've been crying from laughing so hard almost the whole night!

Tim Co. said...

oh wow...4 hours of tanning....i would disappear into a deep black hole lol...!

Natalie Joy said...

UGH! I really should've snuck in your suitcase:( Its actually pretty warm here...i was thinking of going swimming but i dont know what would be open...? Its like 35!!!! YAY. Dad had the sunroof and all the windows open yesterday...lol

ugh.
lol

:) bring back some of that warm weather with you!

Natalie Joy said...

Ps. Give Beka Hardt a big hug for me!:P

Rebecca said...

That is a fun video. I have to agree with Sam about you laughing in the background; it added so much. =D