Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Video Shoot!!!!



I just got back from Nashville and the Barlowgirl - Never Alone video shoot! It was awesome!! We went all over the place yesterday including an incredible old abandoned hospital!! It wasn't the safest or healthiest(asbestos everywhere..!!) but it was soooo cool! A photographers paradise!! It looked like it hadn't been touched for like 20 years!! So I got some texture shots:) Experimenting in a different kind of photography!
Back to the photoshoot...it went so well! The video guy was working with a vintage looking camera and shooting with film!!! Can't wait to see it!! I'll be able to post a slideshow of the shoot in June when the video comes out...but for now you'll all have to settle with these!;)
Oh!! And if I haven't responded to e-mails or returned calls...I haven't died!!! I'll be able to catch up on everything tomorrow and in the next couple days:)

7 comments:

mark said...

wow sarah those shots look great.
can't wait to see the video when it comes out along with your shots.

|| davidjay || said...

Nice!!!! Those look amazing!!! I can't wait!

Shyla said...

ooohhhh purdy! How fun Sarah! Show us some more!


*Gee whiz...One of these days Ill beat DJ to post a comment! ;)*

J@KE said...

Not likly Shyla.... Trust me I've tried. lol

J@KE said...

sorry all those deleted comments were me....... My computer kinda pooped out on me and next thing you know There are like five of the same post. so Yah.....

J@KE

Shyla said...

Oh J@ke,I have some Ninja skills of my own.....I'll figgure it out eventually!

Ramiro said...

Sarah, thanx for your kind comment. I don't think my stuff compares to yours or others that I saw, but I am learning. My first reaction when i saw some of your pictures, pictures from Zack and others, is "I have to get those lenses, those cameras, etc." But as I pondered longer, I realized I need to become a better photographer, and I am dead set on doing that with the current camera and lens. Then I'll move up to something more convinient.

It was a total pleasure meeting you. Keep up the awsome work you do. You are definetly a role model I'll be mentioning to my kids.

Blessings.

Ramiro