Friday, November 07, 2008

Jackie & Adam ::: Wedding

I headed out last Thursday to Washington DC to visit my amazing friend and former intern Kristen Leigh and to help her shoot one of her weddings out in Pennsylvania...it was a wonderful excuse to come out and visit... plus my intern Beth came out to so it made it even MORE fun!! I'll post more about that soon...but onto Jackie and Adam's wedding! I drove out to Philly on Saturday morning for their gorgeous wedding! It was the first time I had met both Jackie and Adam and they both made me feel like just another one of their friends at their wedding! It was wonderful! The love that these two had for each other was so refreshing to see! The excitement was contagious all day! I really loved especially how involved the whole family was throughout the whole day! With Adam's dad marrying the two of them...and his 3 sisters as bridesmaids and even his little brother as best man(I thought he was the ring bearer almost the whole time!!) and Jackie's sister as the maid of honor! It was such a special day!! Congratulations Jackie and Adam!! God bless your amazing future together! :)








Check out the slideshow here!! :)

11 comments:

Lydia Jane said...

beautiful job, sarah!
i'm so happy were able to come out and photograph it. i know kristen was super grateful!

Unknown said...

fantastic job as usual! I hope I can get you to do my wedding.... lol if I ever get married... :-P

Michaela said...

The top shot is my absolute fave! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

awww.... great shots. my fav picture is the second to last. at least i think it's second to last :)!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job, you were such a wonderful presence at the wedding. Your incredible work will help us remember a precious moment. I will want you at Becky's wedding too! Very grateful MOB (mother of the bride)

fancysarah said...

I love, love, love your photography style. Something about it just makes me happy...sound weird? Well, you would have to know that I am a total picture fanatic and am so in awe of what you do! I just recently saw that you do internships and would really love to get on board for your next one...you would have to make an age exception though as I'm just over your limit! Let me know what you think :)

jamiedelaine said...

AW cute cute wedding! :)
P.S. I kinda miss you.

Enoch Photography said...

Great job Sarah! I love the shot of the bride looking at her Dad. That's just perfect. //enoch

Cait said...

1. Love them! Great job, gal.
2. JEALOUS! You went there; not here. Hmm... that's gonna be a problem.
3. I miss you rather muchly!!!!

Sarah said...

Sarah, your photographs are gorgeous. GORGEOUS. The LORD has blessed your life and I'm so thankful for that.

<3

Anonymous said...

sarah, you have no idea who I am and I have never met you (but I feel like i have cause lydia and kristen are good friends of mine :D). anyways this is my favorite wedding ever because this family is so close to my heart. abbie (adam's second youngest sis) is like my best friend. ever.

just had to say I love this (and all your other work too). so thanks - i'm also a faithful blog reader. :)