Monday, September 29, 2008

Fireproof


Today was so sooo much fun! I went to my new church for the second time since I've lived here! And love it more and more every time! Afterwards I headed out to eat with my new awesome friend Shannon McFarland who I met a couple weeks ago at the Free to Succeed Tour out here in Nashville! Shannon was a trooper as she drove all the way from...Alabama(I get that and Arkansas mixed up a lot...so I hope I'm right about that lol!) to meet up for lunch! We talked for forever just about life and our businesses...man do I love this industry!
Tonight I headed out with my incredible friend Amy for dinner at a sweet Italian restaurant and then went to see the new movie Fireproof! Wow. I was very very very impressed!
I was litterally crying before the opening credits!! The movie pretty much takes you through every emotion in the book! It's incredible!
Basically it's about this fire fighter who risks his life saving everyone else and yet his wife and marriage are in desperate need of being saved as they are going up in "flames"! His dad gives him a book called The Love Dare which gives him a new thing to do for his wife every day for 40 days! It's the most precious thing especially as he wants to give up after 4 days and yet keeps going on and on! I LOVED this movie! DROP what you are doing and go see this one!! It'll make you want to go resolve your marriage even if you don't have one;) LOL!!!!
I love you all!!

10 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Wow! Sounds good! I saw this in Andrew's twitter status but had no idea what it was. I've never heard of this movie!! I'll have to see if it is around here somewhere.

Natalie Joy said...

ahh i cant wait to see it!!! :) :)

Cait said...

Cool! I'm glad you liked it. My parents went with a bunch of couples from our church on Sunday and Mom raved about it. She said it was awe....some. I can't wait to see it now... thanks for the reminder! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

that looks like a great movie! I loved Facing the Giants. so this must be even better!

Anonymous said...

Hey love! Thanks so much for your incredibly sweet comments on my blog. ;) We totally have to catch up with each other REALLY really soon.

I am looking forward to seeing this movie! It sounds really good! I'm gonna go watch the trailer right now!

jamiedelaine said...

Hey! I just watched the trailer! Cuz I'm procrastinating on Economics--looks SO good! I may just have to watch the movie online somewhere...I wonder if Itunes has it, because Canada rarely has a Christian movie anywhere in theatres, haha.

emma jean said...

I love that movie. My family and I got to attend a screening of the movie in July, and some of the actors/producers/directors :) were there, and I got to meet some of them, including Kirk Cameron and Erin Bethea! My dad is actually friends with Kirk! It was a great night and of course a great movie! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes it was awesome, wasn't it? Very well done. We need to support this movie and let Hollywood know, we want more of these!

Grace Alexandria said...

Hi Sarah Anne cool blog and you just got tagged!

Diandra said...

I read in a magazine that when Kirk Cameron kissed the girl onscreen he actually had his wife stand in because he said when he took his marriage vows, he vowed to never kiss anyone else. I thought that was so cool!