Saturday, October 21, 2006

I LOVE new things!!!

So I'm laying here in bed and realized that I forgot to post on my blog about all the happenings today! Well to start off with I got my brand new camera!! Yeah!! The canon 5d!! I'm so excited about it..and have already put it to good use too! Mark collins and I went out to do a photoshoot this afternoon for our websites and shot a ton of pics on the new camera! It's seriously amazing!
Also..I just finished my new site tonight!! I am so excited about it that I just keep watching it over and over!! Lol! It should be ready to view by tomorrow or Sunday! So stay tuned:) Also.. For those of you who have tried to email me..I will be answering all my emails from this week tomorrow so I haven't forgotten about you!! PS. For those who want to email the address is sarah@sarahbarlow.com
Have an awesome night!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Sarah, how exciting!!! I can't wait to see it now! And congratulations, the 5D is awesome!

Mike said...

The 5D is indeed awesome! I absolutely love mine! I am sure your are going to rock it with this camera! Cant wait to see what your new website look like!

NmB Photography said...

I'm so envious of your new camera. What do you think about it - how is it different? Looking forward to seeing some of your new photos. Are you keeping your old one?

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!

Sarah Barlow said...

Thanks guys! Yeah the 5d seriously rocks! Man! I could shoot all day with it!! hehe!
Bogie- I really love the 5d...it is 12something mp instead of the 20d's 8.2! Plus it's full frame like a real film camera! Yeah I am keeping my old one just as a back up..once it gets fixed:)

|| davidjay || said...

Oh FUN!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SITE!