Monday, December 20, 2010

Love Fades ::: Favorite things

One of my all time favorite stores in Nashville is called Imogene & Willie. A store completely dedicated to jeans and the culture of them. A lot of the jeans are made or customized right there in the store, which used to be an old auto repair shop. The entire esthetic of the place is unreal. You feel like you walked into someone's home the minute you step in, including an old yellow lab who roams the store greeting customers.

Today though, I found this wonderful project, LOVE FADES, that photographer Joshua Black Wilkins put together with I&W.... documenting the life of the jeans and their wearers...who just so happen to be some of my friends!
I had no idea that there was such a science to denim, but just take a look at the beautiful character and age of these jeans! Plus the gorgeous photography! **CLICK HERE**

No comments: