Monday, September 11, 2006

Ashley and Graham

Yesterday after church I headed over to do an engagement session for Ashley and Graham! This was the first time I had met them and they are so adorable together!! I am so excited for their wedding coming up in October! It's going to be in Ashley's parents backyard(which is where we did the engagement pics too!) which I think is so perfect because it will be so personal!!! I can't wait!! :) It was raining off and on yesterday, but we had the rain stopped for a little bit(LOL!) to shoot which turned out to be perfect lighting then it started back up once we left!! How awesome!! hehe! :) Here's the **slideshow**

6 comments:

J@KE said...

They look sooooo fun to shoot! I really hope I get to. ;-)

J@KE

Brett Austin said...

So tell us... did you have to clean off your lens after the shot above? Cause it looks like you're about to get a big slobbery kiss on the lens!!

Great shots Sarah!

Sarah Renée said...

Yeah!! I finally got to watch your slide shows! I love the shots when they're petting the dogs~so cute :)

Liana said...

That doggie pic is hilarious!!

Jasmine said...

Haha! That dog picture is SO great! Does your lens smell badly? :)

Tyk said...

I hit your blog by hitting the ol' "Next Blog" button. Your photos are awesome. They have such life in them!