Monday, June 13, 2011

Hillary & Jorge ::: Wedding

Last weekend before I headed back to Nashville I shot Hillary & Jorge’s incredible wedding in Oak Park at St. Giles! I grew up next door neighbors to Hillary so it was so much fun to catch up after all these years...and to shoot in my old romping grounds! There were forecasted to be bad storms all day but thankfully it only poured during the ceremony and then was the most beautiful lighting the whole rest of the day! Incredible! The reception was then at The Lodge in Oak Brook which is attached to the McDonalds headquarters which even though the place is super classy it has little mcd’s surprises here and there including passing out cheeseburgers at the end of the reception! So hilarious! The day flowed so perfect and to see the two of them catch the sweetest glimpses at each other or make each other laugh so hard made my heart melt. Also seeing how much the families were involved in the day was so beautiful and showed where the priorities were! Loved it! Here are some of my favorites from the day below and the **SLIDESHOW HERE**




















No comments: