Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Dill Family

A couple years ago I had such the privilage to shoot Marlene and Jeremy's wedding in Chicago! It was one of the best weddings I've shot as everything revolving around it was awesome! We became great friends with these two and hung out before and after the wedding as well as the 3 days surrounding it! I LOVE these guys! Well they just had their first little one, Bailey, who is so super precious! They had me come out and hang out for the day to do some photos of their family as well as teach Marlene some photography as well! I LOVED being able to reconnect... THE key reason why I love my job so much is these relationships that are built are so much fun!
Marlene's one wish was that we shoot on a row boat so we headed to a little lake nearby to rent one! I'm so excited how everything turned out!! Check out the favorites!! And the slideshow ***HERE***








No comments: