Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The not so slow season...

Usually it being winter it's the slower season for a photographer but that's been everything but true this winter! It's been pretty much non-stop the whole time which I love...it's been nice in the transition down here for it to not be too crazy quiet as from what I'm used to(living with 9) that would be a crazy adjustment! ha! 

From traveling a ton, a bunch of house guests, and several photoshoots...it's kept me quite busy! Sooo right now to add to that...my cousins have been in town! I've missed them so much but right now they are down here to record so I get to hang out with them 2 months straight which is WONDERFUL cause they are seriously my best friends ever! The beginnning of their time here I was able to hop on their bus for a couple tour dates which I'll post photos from that soon! But right now onto the more fun stuff! BOWLING! It's pretty much the past time down here....lol...and even though I've played about 5 or 6 games in the past couple weeks I'm still horrible. Like h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e. to the max....this was actually a recent discovery as I had never bowled without bumpers before now. Ohhh yes...the benefits of being the oldest of 7;) So I had to learn all over again....of course shooting more pictures than anything...Here's from our fun night and a cool light area that we found afterwards!
-Here is my cousins little dog Penny that I dog sat a couple weeks ago...gosh I want a puppy sooooo bad!-

Beka Hardt the Bowler extraordinaire.


My cousin Alyssa and I...the only ones in the family "blessed" to still be the height of a 12 year old...lol.

Nathan Lee my cousins awesome friend and phenomenal artist!

Guess which one is my score???? ;)




SUCH fun times!!! Gosh I need to blog more...can someone please be my blog police or something...I sometimes forget about it;) lol!!

8 comments:

Liana said...

Love the Charlie's Angles Pics. Looks like ya all have been having a blast! Miss u!!

Unknown said...

Yeah I like the charlies angels shots too. Where did you find such awesome lights??

Anonymous said...

I love that post!! Cute pics!! Hope you have a lovely 2 months with your cousins!! By the way, if you want someone to hold you accountable for your blog, I would not mind doing so! What are sisters in Christ for?!! love ya! God Bless~

Anonymous said...

I love that post!! Cute pics!! Hope you have a lovely 2 months with your cousins!! By the way, if you want someone to hold you accountable for your blog, I would not mind doing so! What are sisters in Christ for?!! love ya! God Bless~

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! ... I like to see how fun you and your friends/family have!! I'm glad! ;)
BTW ... i'm the one in my family "blessed" to still be the height of a 12 years old!! nice!!! hahaha!
God Bless you sooooo much!!
My calendar verse for today is: Zephaniah 3:17

Natalie Joy said...

If you don't blog at least every three days, I'll just log in as you and do a post of how MUCH you just loooooove your sister.
:) :)

Christine said...

Oh.my.gosh.
that pic of penny lane... like, seriously, omg. AHHH lol
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CUUUUUUUTE

Anna said...

I love how your really close to your cousins. I am with some of my cousins as well. There is nothing like family.

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing them!