Thursday, December 25, 2008

Twas the....

....night(morning now) before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse(hopefully we got rid of all those!);

The stockings were hung by the chimney(how did they possibly build this house without a chimney?) with care,

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there(I better head to bed...I might scare him away!).
Although it looks like he already arrived!!!
JUST finished last minute shopping, cleaning up, and wrapping all the presents!! Ready for a BEAUTIFUL day tomorrow(today...) of gifts, food, friends, and family! I flew home to Chicago on Sunday and am seriously loving being here!! I've missed the constant noise, back rubs and loving! It's a crazy place here but I love it with all my heart! Here is a perfect example of why....this was right after telling them a "story out of my hand" about when I was a little girl...that's their favorite thing right now!! I LOVE YOU ALL so very much! Have a verrrrry Merry, Happy, Joyful, Healthy, and Safe Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah!
Good to have you back home!!!
Have a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Your little siblings are soooo cute! Say hi to Natalie and your family!

xoxo,
Marlene

jamiedelaine said...

I cannot BELIEVE how BIG Julianna is looking! I barely recognized her!! WoW!! Merry Christmas Barlow Bunch. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Merry Christmas! It's nice you got to go home for Christmas to your family!! I hope you have a great Christmas, and time with family. :)

Savvy said...

Merry *late* Christmas, dear. I LOVE love love that pic of Jules and Olivia! So cute.

<3

emma jean said...

AH they are too cute. :) Jules looks like she got shocked from touching the light!! Ha! :)

Jillian said...

Hey Sarah!

It was so so nice you see you!

I'm praying that you'll have a safe trip back to Nashville!

Love love love the picture of Oli and Jules!

So, here is my blogs url (or you can just click my name, LOL): www.theview414.blogspot.com.

Thank you so much! This blog has been a real encouragement to me!

Bye!
Jillian