Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not big enough...


I LOVE it when I get in this mode...what happens is I start getting super creative and really start dreaming about what I want to do with my life..it doesn't happen THAT often because I always have my mind on my business and how to improve that. BUT it's sooo great sometimes to sit back and look at your life overall and what you want to do and accomplish...and my biggest one is how to change and impact the world. I love just sitting back and completely dreaming up the biggest things that I can do..but then realizing that God can do even more through me that I could even think up! It's amazing! Well anyways..I've been in this mode right now for the past couple days..and my friend's we're over yesterday and they were probably annoyed since I couldn't really concentrate on what we were working on(LOL)...I just keep getting more and more ideas! lol! So this morning I had to download all these thoughts..basically just updating my vision that I wrote from 2 years ago with more recent goals! Looking back now at the goals and projects that I wanted to work on back then it's crazy because I actually accomplished them and within the due dates that I had set! Without even knowing it! It's seriously amazing! You should sit down sometime soon and just think up what you want to accomplish in this life and how to impact this world! Dream as big as possible and don't put limits on it either! The coolest thing is put due dates on it too and watch it start happening!! When I was putting it together this morning the only downside I had was that I still don't think I'm dreaming big enough! But there's always more to come!! So DREAM!! :)
PS..the book up at the top is called "The Principles and Power of Vision" Awesome Awesome book that I'm reading right now...check it out!!

4 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

YAY! I'm commenting!:P

Samantha F. said...

I almost walked out of the house with that book, Sarah!! O_O

I need to dream bigger too! A lot bigger!

Deyl said...

sounds like time for one of those mini-retreats :)

Sarah Barlow said...

haha! Seriously Deyl!!