Thursday, February 04, 2010

Spring Internships and a new pajama option...


I just released an April and May internship for this year! Get it while you can cause the spring/summer ones fill up FAST!!! And these both are almost completely full! I'm not going to be doing as many internships this year as I'll be offering other learning opportunities...but still wanted to keep this open to people as an option a little while longer. The rate is a tiny bit higher but it's all-expense paid, besides airfare and going out to eat some nights! Can't really beat that! ***SIGN UP HERE!!!***

ALSO....for those who are not able to take a full 6 days of work off there is now a Skype option available for 2 hour one on one sessions! Check it all out ***HERE***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing!! I hope I can meet you one day. You seem like a great person!!! :) I was wondering, did you design your blog layout and everything? I really like it!