Monday, February 15, 2010

Rachelle ::: Intern


In January I hosted an internship for 8 days that turned out so great! My first internship every year always happens to just have one intern which actually is wonderful for me easing me into the year and them...they get one on one classes everyday! Pretty much win win all the way around! This internship, Rachelle came in from Seattle, WA to learn all about shooting and weddings specifically! It was great to be able to customize the internship to just what she needed! Kinda tempted to do that for every internship..but I wouldn've have a life then...ha! Rachelle was awesome! She wanted to experience Nashville fully which I was all up for too so we did some sightseeing from Loveless Cafe(which is known for it's heavenly biscuits) all the way to the honky tonks downtown!! It was brilliant and quite the experience with all the people we met! Rachelle has been a graphic designer for years so for her to now click into photography is right up her alley and I'm sooo excited where she'll go with it!! Rachelle can't wait to come out and visit in Seattle!! And your little Sunshine too of course!!! ;) Miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for an amazing time! Your just a doll, and I miss you and the gang bigtime! (and not to mention your amazing view!) Big hugs! Thanks again!!!! Rachelle :)

jamiedelaine said...

Rachelle! I did a 1-on-1 with her!!!! So happy to see you two connected :)