Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NEW WEBSITE!


Finally after months and months of racking my brain to be creative and come up with a new website and brand that I felt was ME. I did it!!!! www.sarahbarlow.com
Also, I've decided to change my business name from Sarah Anne Photography to just Sarah Barlow. I connect a lot more with that name as a person and as an artist, so that's that! Enough talk though! Browse around the new site and let me know what you think!!!
Love you all!!!
PS...The site was designed with the FREAKING AMAZING software called Showit Sites! Check it out now!

10 comments:

Marissa Rodriguez said...

LOVE the new look! Your website look amazing as well! I don't know you, but I feel like I kinda' do after visiting your site! Love your work!

Christine said...

gorgeous site!:) and isnt that like lauren's fave song (the only exception)? rofl i like it too. paramore is coolness ^_^

Kaycee Lee said...

your new site is awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

I am in love with out, such an inspiration, thank you

AbraMichelle said...

Loving your blogger customization as well. Did you do it yourself?

Emmy Lou said...

You're pretty much amazing, lil baby Barlow

|| davidjay || said...

Absolutely LOVE it! Sarah this is incredible!

...and I like the new name too!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

I love the name change too! And the website! your pictures are great! :)

Ica Images said...

sarah your site is ammmmazing! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah! I love it! It's really cool!

I miss you! I need to book you for next year! Have to shoot you an email about it!

xoxo,
Marlene