Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kevin-Marie & Jaymie ::: Wedding

Last week I headed out to Chicago to shoot Kevin-Marie and Jaymie's amazing wedding! What an incredible day! It turned out absolutely perfect....the wedding was in Chicago on the west-side and reception in Glen Ellyn. The awesome part about this wedding was they had found me through several of their friends so it was like a big reunion of people I had shot for and had been in other weddings that I shot! I felt like part of the family as they are some of the most welcoming people I've met! To top the day off it was also Kevin-Marie's birthday and they celebrated that, along with the wedding, with quite the big bang, one amazing reception that I did not want to leave and other people from weddings down the hall were joining in on because theirs were not as fun! That says a lot! I'm so excited for Kevin-Marie and Jaymie's future together with a little one already on the way they have so many exciting days ahead!
Check out the **SLIDESHOW HERE**!!











No comments: