Friday, July 10, 2009

The Kooistra Family

A couple weeks ago I was so honored to do family pictures for my landlord, Paul, and his beautiful family! They were on their way back home to ATL and ended up coming through Nashville so we couldn't help but do a little shoot!
I've now been renting for the past 10 months or so and can definitely say that I am blessed with a great landlord! He's made sure everything has been taken care of over and above! It's so great! After knowing him for awhile and hearing about his family I was SO excited to finally meet them! And boy is Paul one lucky man with 4 girls in the house! It made the shoot super easy to do with these girls working it like they were on a model shoot or something! I loved it! They definitely made me miss my little sisters, so they became my family for the day and we hung out along the Natchez Trace Parkway and out to get Ben and Jerry's! Such a great day!! Check out their **SLIDESHOW HERE** and some of the favorites below!






7 comments:

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Too cute! Kids make taking pictures a JOY!

Unknown said...

I love that place! Their outfits rocked, beautiful family and great shots as always! miss you

Amy Yarick said...

Awwww... Sarah, those are AMAZING!!! I love them! You really caught those girl's joy in your pictures!

jamiedelaine said...

Sarah these are so great! The colours are awesome.

Ashley Brynn said...

he rocks those coral pants like its nobody's business. sheeheeesh!
awesome shots, sarah!

Carla Kooistra said...

Sarah, We LOVE the pictures! God has blessed you with an amazing talent. It was such a pleasure to meet you & work with you. The girls think you are really cool!

Natalie Franke said...

I love their dresses! Just precious!