Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Emily & Bryan ::: Wedding ::: Pensecola

In December I headed down to Pensecola, Florida to shoot Emily & Bryan's wedding! The day turned out perfect starting out on Pensecola Beach overlooking the gulf, then heading to the old Christ Church that is over 100 years old and has weathered quite the storms. The night ended at the most adorable little venue that used to be called Sarah's which I thought was quite appropriate;) This wedding was THE perfect way to end the season, the family and friends surrounding this couple along with they themselves made for the most memorable time. Sometimes I had to remind myself that I was the photographer I felt just like one of the guests, everything was so personal in everything that was done. You could feel the love so present which is the key ingrediant in the start of a beautiful future for Emily & Bryan. Check out their slideshow ***HERE*** and a few of the favorites below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am from China and this wedding is so so diffirent from my country, but I love the way you make it. It is from heart and nature. Nice pic,peaceful life.