Friday, November 19, 2010

Abby + Jonathan ::: Nashville Wedding

Last month I shot Abby and Jonathan's absolutely gorgeous wedding at the Country Music Hall of Fame! I met these two through Abby's sister, Jordan, who I've shot a couple times before for her book! Jordan worked with Jonathan and kept thinking how amazing he would be for her sister! Finally they met and within a verrry short time they knew it would result in marriage! The most hilarious part is that I visited the church they attend on THE day that they met and sat right behind them...not even knowing it!
Usually with weddings I can kinda disconnect a little emotionally so that I can really focus on that amazing shot but so much throughout this wedding I almost started crying because of how much love these two have for each other and the way they express it! SOOO beautiful. Even editing through them I started choking up. I know these two are destined for such an amazing life together! Check out the pics here and the **SLIDESHOW HERE**!
















No comments: